Dramatically improve your students' focus and motivation, empowering them to reach their goals faster and more effectively.
Discover how to get your students to do the things they know they need to do to succeed.
Condition your students to succeed so they never have to experience the frustration that comes from not reaching their goals.
The Olympia Success course will give your students all the training & tools they'll need to confidently take action on the way to achieving their goals & dreams.
Ruben’s helped thousands of people develop the “Olympian Mindset,” a strategic way of thinking that will help you reach your goals faster.
At the age of 21, Ruben, decided to compete in the Olympics, took up the sport of luge, and 4 years later was racing for the Gold against the best in the world. He went on to become the first person to ever compete in four Winter Olympics EACH in a different decade.
He speaks around the world about how to become unstoppable on the way to reaching your goals.
Ruben will inspire and equip you to create an incredible life.
His books have been translated to over 10 languages and hundreds of thousands have been sold around the world.
Ruben will give your students the tools and training they'll need to achieve their goals.
Hall of Fame Football Coach
Tony Robbins' Mentor
7 Habits of Highly Effective People
See You at the Top
The Success Principles
The Total Money Makeover
Over 60 entertaining 2-4 minute Video Lessons!
Each with a teachers guide with questions to ask afterwards!
Pair and Share questions to engage your students!
Designed to be user-friendly and requiring no prep time for teachers!
Video topics guide for using videos in 1-1 conversations with your students!
The Video Guide turns the videos in this course into tools you can use anytime to break the ice with your students when you’re counseling them 1-1.
Imagine you need to talk to a student about an issue they are having – maybe it’s bullying, or a social issue, or maybe it’s their need to become more responsible or to think about the consequences of their choices.
Simply go to the Video guide, pick a 3 minute video that deals with the issue, and watch it together with your student. Your student will see that they’re not the only one dealing with that issue, and it will be easy for you to start a meaningful conversation that’ll help them deal with their issue.
- IMPORTANT! - Play this 1 minute video for your students to grab their attention. After watching this video they'll want to know how Ruben might help them reach their goals. Then go ahead and play video 1. FREE PREVIEW
- Video 1 - You Were Made for Greatness FREE PREVIEW
- Video 1 Questions - You Were Made for Greatness FREE PREVIEW
- Video 2 - The Power of What You Say FREE PREVIEW
- Video 2 Questions - The Power of What You Say FREE PREVIEW
- Video 3 - It All Starts with Belief FREE PREVIEW
- Video 3 Questions - It All Starts with Belief FREE PREVIEW
- Video 4 - How to Fuel Your Desire to Win
- Video 4 Questions - How to Fuel Your Desire to Win
- Video 5 - Use Your Strengths
- Video 5 Questions - Use Your Strengths
- Video 6 - Find Your Dream and Purpose
- Video 6 Questions - Find Your Dream and Purpose
- Video 7 - The Power of a Team
- Video 7 Questions - The Power of a Team
- Video 8 - Acting in Spite of Your Fear FREE PREVIEW
- Video 8 Questions - Acting in Spite of Your Fear FREE PREVIEW
- Video 9 - Fortune Favors the Brave
- Video 9 Questions - Fortune Favors the Brave
- Video 10 - Get Started and Don't Quit
- Video 10 Questions - Get Started and Don't Quit
- Video 11 - How to Get Yourself to Take Action FREE PREVIEW
- Video 11 Questions - How to Get Yourself to Take Action FREE PREVIEW
- Video 12 - No Guts No Glory
- Video 12 Questions - No Guts No Glory
- Video 13 - Take a Chance
- Video 13 Questions - Take a Chance
- Video 14 - Successful People Set Goals FREE PREVIEW
- Video 14 Questions - Successful People Set Goals FREE PREVIEW
- Video 15 - Dream, Struggle, Victory
- Video 15 Questions - Dream, Struggle, Victory
- Video 16 - The First Step in Your Journey
- Video 16 Questions - The First Step in Your Journey
- Video 17 - Focus, You Won't Succeed Without It FREE PREVIEW
- Video 17 Questions - Focus, You Won't Succeed Without It FREE PREVIEW
- Video 18 - Feedback, The Breakfast of Champions
- Video 18 Questions - Feedback, The Breakfast of Champions
- Video 19 - Measuring Your Progress
- Video 19 Questions - Measuring Your Progress
- Video 20 - Game Plans for Success
- Video 20 Questions - Game Plans for Success
- Video 21 - Birds of a Feather
- Video 21 Questions - Birds of a Feather
- Video 22 - The Power of a Coach FREE PREVIEW
- Video 22 Questions - The Power of a Coach FREE PREVIEW
- Video 23 - Leadership and Chick-fil-A
- Video 23 Questions - Leadership and Chick-fil-A
- Video 24 - How to Become a Better Leader
- Video 24 Questions - How to Become a Better Leader
- Video 25 - What Do You Stand For?
- Video 25 Questions - What Do You Stand For?
- Video 26 - Developing Your Vision to Succeed
- Video 26 Questions - Developing Your Vision to Succeed
- Video 27 - Walking Your Talk FREE PREVIEW
- Video 27 Questions - Walking Your Talk FREE PREVIEW
- Video 28 - The Power to Choose
- Video 28 Questions - The Power to Choose
- Video 29 - You're Only Six Inches Away FREE PREVIEW
- Video 29 Questions - You're Only Six Inches Away FREE PREVIEW
- Video 30 - Ruben's Rules for Success
- Video 30 Questions - Ruben's Rules for Success
- Video 31 - The Champion's Creed FREE PREVIEW
- Video 31 Questions - The Champion's Creed FREE PREVIEW
- Video 32 - Going From Wishful Thinking to Commitment
- Video 32 Questions - Going From Wishful Thinking to Commitment
- Video 33 - Decide You Will Get the Last Laugh
- Video 33 Questions - Decide You Will Get the Last Laugh
- Video 34 - Commit to Excellence
- Video 34 Questions - Commit to Excellence
- Video 35 - The Power of Being Flexible
- Video 35 Questions - The Power of Being Flexible
- Video 36 - My Mom Taught Me How to Dream Big
- Video 36 Questions - My Mom Taught Me How to Dream Big
- Video 37 - The Price of Success FREE PREVIEW
- Video 37 Questions - The Price of Success FREE PREVIEW
- Video 38 - Eliminating Your Obstacles
- Video 38 Questions - Eliminating Your Obstacles
- Video 39 - Bouncing Back Quickly to Win
- Video 39 Questions - Bouncing Back Quickly to Win
- Video 40 - Even Cancer Could Not Stop Her FREE PREVIEW
- Video 40 Questions - Even Cancer Could Not Stop Her FREE PREVIEW
- Video 41 - How to Eliminate Your Self-Limiting Beliefs
- Video 41 Questions - How to Eliminate Your Self-Limiting Beliefs
- Video 42 - What's Holding You Back?
- Video 42 Questions - What's Holding You Back?
- Video 43 - How to Turn Defeat Into Victory FREE PREVIEW
- Video 43 Questons - How to Turn Defeat Into Victory FREE PREVIEW
- Video 44 - Taking Responsibility to Take Charge of Your Life
- Video 44 Questions - Taking Responsibility to Take Charge of Your Life
- Video 45 - You're Closer to Success than You Think
- Video 45 Questions - You're Closer to Success than You Think
- Video 46 - How to Become Self Motivated
- Video 46 Questions - How to Become Self Motivated
- Video 47 - Probabilities and Possibilities
- Video 47 Questions - Probabilities and Possibilities
- Video 48 - A Technique Every Champion Uses
- Video 48 Questions - A Technique Every Champion Uses
- Video 49 - How to Benefit from Other People's Success
- Video 49 Questions - How to Benefit from Other People's Success
- Video 50 - How to Succeed when Conditions Change
- Video 50 Questions - How to Succeed when Conditions Change
- Video 51 - Take Advantage of Opportunities FREE PREVIEW
- Video 51 Questions - Take Advantage of Opportunities FREE PREVIEW
- Video 52 - How to Run Your Brain Like a Champion
- Video 52 Questions - How to Run Your Brain Like a Champion
- Video 53 - The Olympic Attitude - Whatever It Takes! FREE PREVIEW
- Video 53 Questions - The Olympic Attitude - Whatever It Takes! FREE PREVIEW
- Video 54 - Your Choices will Impact Many Generations
- Video 54 Questions - Your Choices will Impact Many Generations
- Video 55 - How to Make a Difference in Other People's Lives
- Video 55 Questions - How to Make a Difference in Other People's Lives
- Video 56 - Success is Like Learning How to Ride a Bike
- Video 56 Questions - Success is Like Learning How to Ride a Bike
- Video 57 - One Step at a Time
- Video 57 Questions - One Step at a Time
- Video 58 - Climbing Kilimanjaro - Will and Desire FREE PREVIEW
- Video 58 Questions - Climbing Kilimanjaro - Will and Desire FREE PREVIEW
- Video 59 - Proactive or Reactive
- Video 59 Questions - Proactive or Reactive
- Video 60 - Getting Bullied in School FREE PREVIEW
- Video 60 Questions - Getting Bullied in School FREE PREVIEW
- Video 61 - Bullying, People Skills and Success FREE PREVIEW
- Video 61 Questions - Bullying, People Skills and Success FREE PREVIEW
- Video 62 - Speaking Proper English and Success
- Video 62 Questions - Speaking Proper English and Success
- Video 63 - Read to Succeed
- Video 63 Questions - Read to Succeed
- "Fight for Your Dream" eBook
- "Teen Success Secrets" eBook
- Ruben's Reading List
How long do the lessons take?
This course is made to be 100% flexible to your schedule. The videos are only 2-3 minutes long. The questions are designed to spark ideas and start a meaningful discussion. You decide when to end the discussion based on your time constraint - 10, 15, 20, 30, 45 minutes or more.
How long do I need to prepare for each lesson?
We know how busy you are. That’s why our course requires zero prep time. Print out your lesson’s question sheet and glance at the 3-5 questions. You don’t even have to do that, but it you do, you might think of some good follow up questions or you might think of a personal example that also illustrates the point of the video.
Do I need to teach the lessons in order?
No. Each lesson stands alone. They are grouped by theme but you can jump around. Maybe you find a lesson that addresses a challenge your students are going through. If so, jump to that lesson so your Advisory is that much more impactful.
We’re already doing something different during our Advisory Period. I love this material but how can we make it fit in?
If you’re already doing something else, then think of Olympia Success School as a fun add-on that'll help your students with attitude, people skills, and personal development.
If you have 3-5 advisories a week, use the Olympia Success School on only one of those days. Preferably on your first weekly Advisory to set a tone and a theme for the week. You can always refer to the Monday video on Wednesday or Friday. Because the principles your students will learn here permeate every part of their lives.
Can I teach the same lesson more than once during a school year?
Absolutely! Repetition is the mother of knowledge. If you feel your students need a reminder about a certain subject, play that video again. When you do, the questions will create a completely different discussion than the first time they watched it.
How many times can we go through the course?
We’ve priced the annual renewal license very low to encourage schools to make this an ongoing program year after year.
Imagine your freshmen students going through this material four times throughout their high school years. As they grow older they'll develop a deeper understanding of how these principles can change their lives and they'll apply what they learned to become more effective in everything they do.
Can I teach more than one lesson during one Advisory Period?
It’s much better to teach a single lesson per period. That way you can delve deeper into each topic when you're discussing it.
You’ll be amazed at how your students begin to open up during the discussions. By learning what their goals and dreams are, you’ll be in a position to develop deeper relationships with your students. They'll begin to see you as a trusted advisor.
Could I use this course when I'm counseling a single student?
Yes! The videos are the perfect ice breaker when you have to discuss a sensitive subject with a student.
After watching one of Ruben's videos they'll see that they're not the only person to have their challenge. That knowledge will make them more willing to open up to you as a counselor.
Will you be adding videos in the future?
Yes. In fact, Ruben plans on shooting some of the future videos on location at some of the world’s luge tracks.
That's another reason to use this material year after year.
Do you offer a pilot program?
Yes. In fact we encourage you to pilot this on your own. Use the FREE PREVIEW option in the Curriculum section of our webpage to open up some of the Videos and Questions. Play some of the videos for your students and ask them the questions. Get a discussion going.
You’ll be surprised at how much they like the way Ruben explains the material by telling Olympic stories.
How else could I use this if our school doesn't have Advisory Periods?
There are so many ways to use this. Here are just a few examples.
1. When a student is sent to the Principal's office the Principal could play a 3 minute video where Ruben talks about a similar challenge. The video will break the ice and make it much easier to start a meaningful conversation with the student.
2. You could play one of Ruben's videos each Monday morning during your announcement time. Then, if your teachers have as little as five minutes, have them ask a single question about what Ruben spoke about.
Ruben's video will help you start the week in a positive way as it sets a tone and a theme for the whole week.
3. Counselors can use this material when counseling a single student. The videos are the perfect ice breaker when they have to discuss a sensitive subject with a student.
After watching one of Ruben's videos the student will see that they're not the only person to have their challenge. That knowledge will make them more willing to open up to your counselor.
We’re in the middle of our school year. Do we have to wait till next year to get started?
If you’re in the middle of your school year we’ll make you a special deal you'll be very happy with. You’ll end up getting several months for free.
Is the only way for a school to order this program to buy it from your website?
No. Most schools prefer us to invoice them so they can use their existing procurement system.
Do you offer discounts for school districts that want all of their schools to use this course?
Yes. Ruben believes that the more people learn and apply the principles in this course, the better the world will be. For that reason he’s very open to talking about bulk discounts.
Where can I reach you if I have more questions?
If you have more questions, you can reach Ruben at 832-689-8282 or Ruben@TheLugeMan.com .
After listening to Ruben, your students will begin to think, “If THAT guy could make it to the Olympics four times, then I can do anything!”
When Ruben shares his story he’s transparent, open and vulnerable. He shares what it felt like when he was struggling, and how he got himself to stay in the game long enough to learn the skills he would need to succeed.
He’ll make a powerful human connection with your students.
Ruben’s incredible story takes people’s excuses away. Your students will buy into what Ruben says because they can relate to him.
Isn’t that what you want? For your students to start applying some proven success principles so they can be more productive and get better results?
Ruben will inspire and equip your students to reach their goals.